How to find us
Heath Lodge Clinic
1357 Warwick Road
Nestled within four acres of glorious landscaped gardens we’re extremely easy to reach, just 300 metres from M42 Junction 5. A kerbside sign will clearly mark the entrance driveway and the client car park opens out at the end towards the left.
Directions from M42
Coming from the motorway, the clinic resides on the left and is the third entrance after the Old Silhillians sports ground.
Directions from A4141 approaching south
Coming from Knowle, the clinic is on the right, just after the Copt Heath Golf Club as you head towards the M42 motorway.
1. From the West: (Redditch, Worcester, Stourbridge) M5-M42 North, exit Junction 5 turn right (A4141, Knowle) the clinic is 300 metres on the left
2. From the East: (Coleshill, Tamworth, Nottingham) Follow M42 South, exit Junction 5, take 1st left (A4141, Knowle) the clinic is 300 metres on the left.
3. From South Birmingham: Follow A41 through Solihull; onto A4141 to Knowle, this will take you over the M42 at Junction 5, the clinic is 300 metres on the left.
4. From North Birmingham: M5 south, M42 North, or M6 South, M42 south, exit at Junction 5. Alternatively go into the City Centre, follow A41 to Solihull, then as above.
5. From the South: (Warwick, Leamington, Stratford) A46, North onto A4177 (becomes A4141) through Knowle, past Copt Heath golf club (on left) The clinic entrance is approximately 150 metres on right.
6. From the South-East :(Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby) M6 North, M42 South, then follow direction 2.
Take the train to Solihull Station. A Taxi to 1357 Warwick Road, B93 9LW should only take about 5 minutes. Birmingham International and Dorridge are alternative stations but a little further way.
Buses frequently pass the clinic and the nearest stops are adjacent and opposite to Jacobean Lane. The walk from the bus stop to the clinic is approximately 200 metres.